I love Too Faced eyeshadow palettes. The Chocolate Bar and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar palettes are my two all-time favorite eyeshadow palettes. The peanut butter shade in the Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar palette is one of my favorite crease shades ever. When I saw that this shadow inspired an entire palette – I knew I had to have it. I ordered this palette as soon as it was available but I ended up returning it within 2 days. Here’s why!
- Nuts About U and Peanut Brittle – these shadows are just TOO warm for me.
- Jammin’ and Jelly – I don’t wear a lot of color on my eyelids so I did not think I would ever reach for these two.
- Spread the Love, Bananas, Extra Creamy – I didn’t think there was anything special about these shadows.
- Peanut Butter Cup – this shadow is REALLY pretty but I probably already own 4 shadows that look identical to this one.
- Peanut Butter – I love this shadow but I already own it!