The 2017 Sephora VIB Sale is upon us!! First access for all VIB Rouge Members begins on Tuesday April 18, 2017. As many items tend to sell out during this time, I would go ahead and add items to your cart NOW!
I thought it would be fun to share some of my general guidelines for shopping the sale. Here are my top picks for the Sephora VIB Sale:
Obviously, the Sephora VIB Sale is a great time to restock on some of your essentials. These are the products that you use up time and time again. Here are some of my favorite essentials from Sephora:
- Shiseido Facial Cottons – These facial cottons are the bomb. Seriously, once you try these I guarantee that you will not go back to using “regular” cotton pads.
- Beauty Blender – I have tried almost all of the so-called beauty blender dupes. There is no dupe. The original beauty blender is a MUST HAVE. My favorite is the beauty blender pro.
- Mascaras – Did you know that you are supposed to throw out your mascara every 3 months?? Well, now you know. So, now is the perfect time to stock up on a few mascaras. I am all about mascaras that provide a ton of volume and my top three are this one, this one and this one.
Obviously, the more expensive a product is, the greater the savings. So, the Sephora VIB Sale is a great time to splurge on more expensive items. Here are a few pricey items that I recommend:
- Viseart Neutral Matte Eyeshadow Palette – If I could only recommend one item, it would be this one. I honestly think everyone needs to own this palette. The shade selection is PERFECTION and the quality is unbeatable. I reach for this palette on a daily basis and I am not sure how I survived without it. The packaging does feel a little cheap, but I can easily look past that.
- Guerlain Lingerie de Peau – I hesitate recommending a foundation because I think that foundation TOTALLY depends on your skin type. However, I did want to share this product because it is my current favorite foundation in my collection. This product provides medium-to-full coverage but feels so lightweight on the skin. It blends like a dream and looks very natural. What more could you ask for?
- Clarisonic – if you haven’t checked out my reviews of the Clarisonic, check them out here and here. I promise you that if you invest in proper skincare, your makeup will look 1,000 times better. I have used a Clarisonic for years and I swear by them.
If you are on a major budget, then I would skip this section. However, I do think the Sephora VIB Sale is a great time to pick up some of the hot, new releases. Here are my picks:
- NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer – I do not own this product but this is the one item that I will for sure be picking up from the sale. EVERYONE is raving about this product and I have been dying to get it for weeks. I plan on purchasing this brush to apply it.
- Something from Milk Makeup – Is it just me or has Milk Makeup been killing it lately?! This brand is so innovative and different – you must try them out. My top two picks are the Blur Stick and the Eye Pigment in Gig.
- Tarte Tarteist Pro To Go Amazonian Clay Palette – I recently received a ton of products from Tarte and I am trying to test them out as quickly as possible to tell you what you need. I tried this palette and IMMEDIATELY fell in love. The packaging is adorable yet SO functional. The shadows are pigmented and go together so well. This palette is a must-have for sure.
As a makeup junkie, I could go on and on about all of the things you “need” from Sephora. However, I am trying to really focus in on a few things that I ACTUALLY think you NEED.
What will you be picking up from the Sephora VIB Sale?!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you do decide to shop the sale online, I would sincerely appreciate if you use my links (at no additional cost to you). These small commissions help me keep this blog running. I appreciate your support!