If you have ever been to a MAC counter, you know the volume of MAC lipsticks can be overwhelming. The MAC website is even worse! So, I wanted to share with you my favorite MAC lipsticks in the hopes that it will help you with your decisions. If you cannot already tell, I am very much a neutral-lips kind of girl so all of my favorite MAC lipsticks are very neutral, wearable shades.
I purchased all of these lipsticks based 100% on their colors and 0% on their finish. However, now that I have worn each of these for a while, I definitely have a preference about which MAC finishes are my favorite. Here are the different finishes of the MAC lipsticks that I own:
- MATTE – Completely matte (no shimmer or sheen), most pigmented, most long-wearing
- SATIN– Semi-matte finish, very pigmented, long-wearing
- CREMESHEEN – Glossy finish, not as pigmented or long-wearing
Here are my top favorite MAC lipsticks:
- MODESTY (CREMESHEEN) – Peachy/pinky nude
- FAUX (SATIN) – Pinky nude
- MEHR (MATTE) – Mauvey-pink
- BRAVE (SATIN) – Warm pink
- CREME IN YOUR COFFEE (CREMESHEEN) – Mauvey-brown
- TAUPE (MATTE) – Reddish brown
Overall, if I had to pick my favorite finish it would be the Cremesheens. I prefer a glossy lip over a matte lip and do not mind re-applying throughout the day. With that being said, my two favorite and most worn colors are Modesty and Brave. However, I would highly recommend all of these shades as they are very wearable and are sure to look flattering on so many different skin-tones.
What are your favorite MAC lipsticks?
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you in advance if you decide to use one of my links to make your purchase. I appreciate your support.