I am so excited that the brand IT Cosmetics is now sold at Sephora. If you have somehow not heard of this brand – it is a makeup and skincare line created by plastic surgeons. Most of their makeup products have skincare benefits (typically, anti-aging). I have tried a ton of their products and have loved every single one. You can check out my reviews of IT Cosmetics products here, here and here.
So, I was thrilled when I came home to this package of their new line (“Color-Infused Skincare”) that is available at Sephora. I actually own one of these products, the Bye Bye Makeup, which is a makeup remover that smells like oranges. It is amazing. I actually wrote a full blog post about it here. Here are all of the IT Cosmetics products that are now available at Sephora (descriptions and information obtained from the IT Cosmetics press package that I received):
Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination – full coverage anti-aging waterproof concealer
- Full-coverage, anti-aging, never creases
- Anti-aging peptides, vitamins, antioxidants, hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Clinically shown to make your skin look younger!
- First Impression: Thick, full coverage, brightening
Bye Bye Makeup – 3-in-1 makeup melting cleansing balm
- Intensely hydrating balm removes all makeup, without stripping your skin
- Anti-aging collagen, hyaluronic acid, peptides, ceramics and antioxidants
- First Impression: Smells amazing, very effective at removing makeup, does not dry out skin
Bye Bye Under Eye Eye Cream – smooths, brightens and depuffs
- Clinically shown to reduce the look of lines and wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness
- Anti-aging copper, blue algae, caffeine, vitamin C, collagen, cucumber extract and peptides
- First Impression: Hydrating, absorbs quickly into the skin
Je Ne Sais Quoi – hydrating color awakening lip treatment
- Anti-aging, intensely moisturizing lip therapy treatment
- Peptide-infused with essential butters and oils, hyaluronic filling spheres and antioxidants for pillowy-soft lips
- First Impression: Very moisturizing, very sheer tint, great for natural makeup days
Bye Bye Pores Primer – oil-free poreless skin-perfecting serum primer
- Lightweight, oil-free primer instantly blurs away pores
- Anti-aging Moroccan lava clay, colloidal clay, purifying charcoal, papaya fruit extract, hyaluronic acid, peptides and collagen
- First Impression: LOVE the packaging (travel-friendly AND has a pump), formula reminds me of the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer.
Anti-Aging Armour – super smart skin-perfecting beauty blood + SPF 50 + UVA/UVB broad spectrum physical sunscreen
- Weightless beauty fluid hydrates, brightens and repairs, while SPF 50+ protects and prevents aging
- Universal color-correcint pigments even the appearance of all skin tones
- Anti-aging peptides, niacin, hydrolyzed collagen, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants
- First Impression: **SHAKE WELL** This sunscreen is actually TINTED! Perfect for running errands when you want to even out your skin-tone. Much more thin and watery in consistency than their CC cream.
Bye Bye Lines Serum – advanced anti-aging wrinkle-smoothing miracle concentrate
- Powerful anti-aging peptides, hydrolyzed collagen, hyaluronic acid, caviar extract, sea water, organ oil, babassu oil and vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B5, B7, B9 and CoQ10 for deep hydration and improved skin barrier repair
- Clinically shown to deliver 10 powerful anti-aging results in just 10 days
- First Impression: Smells amazing (like oranges or tangerines), absorbs nicely into skin, leaves skin feeling moisturized and smooth
Heavenly Skin CC + Skin Perfecting Brush – groundbreaking, anti-aging, skincare-infused brush hair
- Infused with anti-aging collagen, silk, peptides, niacin and antioxidants
- Custom-cut brush head optically blurs and perfects skin, erasing the appearance of lines, pores and imperfections instantly
- Cruelty-free and pro-hygienic for even the most sensitive skin types
- First Impression: Ultra-soft and dense, this brush is gorgeous
Are you excited that IT Cosmetics is sold at Sephora? What products are you dying to try?!
Thanks for reading!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and purchase the product, I’ll receive a small commission. Thank you in advance if you decide to use one of my links!