Pinterest is one of the absolute best ways to grow your blog traffic. In fact, my blog traffic has DOUBLED since I started focusing on Pinterest. One of the first steps is to verify your blog on Pinterest. (The main reason that you should verify your blog is that it gives you access to Pinterest Analytics.) Verifying your blog may sound tricky but there is a WordPress Plugin that makes this process very simple. Here is how to verify your blog on Pinterest:
- Log-in to your Pinterest account and edit your profile by clicking on the pencil icon.
2. Add your blog URL to the Website field and click “Confirm website”
3. Copy 32 digit code (for example: the code below is 0336eb2e069878c204cf3b5ec160b01b7)
4. Download the WordPress Widget Pinterest Verify (use this link or click on Plugins –> Add New –> and search for Pinterest Verify)
5. Copy the 32 digit code from Pinterest into the Pinterest Verification Box (within your Pinterest Verify plugin) and click “Save Changes”
6. Go back to your Pinterest account and click “Complete Verification”. When you are successful you should see that your site has been confirmed:
Ta-da! That should be it!! I hope you found this tutorial about how to verify your blog on Pinterest helpful. As I mentioned, the main reason you should confirm your blog on Pinterest is that it gives you access to Pinterest Analytics (once you verify your blog and convert it to a business account on Pinterest). The Pinterest analytics will show you which of your pins are performing best which is crucial for your Pinterest success! If you want to take your Pinterest to the next level, be sure to check out my blog post about how I tripled my Pinterest following in one month.