I have received a ton of questions about how to get accepted to RewardStyle. I was actually rejected the first time that I applied for RewardStyle and was accepted on my second try. After being a member for almost a year and successfully referring other bloggers to this affiliate network, I want to share my advice on how to get accepted to RewardStyle.
What is RewardStyle?
RewardStyle is an invitation only affiliate network that focuses primarily on fashion, lifestyle, and beauty bloggers. If you have seen Liketoknow.it on Instagram, that is a program within RewardStyle. RewardStyle allows bloggers to earn commissions on products they recommend by using affiliate links.
Why join RewardStyle?
Affiliate networks are one of the best ways to monetize your blog. If you are a beauty or lifestyle blogger, RewardStyle is hands down the best affiliate network. Their network of advertisers cannot be beat and their commission rates are very generous. It is worth noting that commissions are earned based on sales only. This means that if someone clicks on your link but does not purchase anything, you will not earn a commission.
The Application Process
As I said before, it is an invitation only affiliate program. You must be referred by a current member (who will make a VERY small commission on any earnings that you make). If you want me to send you a referral invite, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you receive the application, you have two weeks to complete it or it expires. The application will ask you these questions:
- Monthly blog page views
- Unique visitors
- Social media numbers for Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc.
- Where you live
- Primary content category
- Do you have an outside web developer?
What They Look For
This information was obtained from a recent rejection email from RewardStyle that my friend received.
- At least 4 months of consistent content
- Consistency (they recommend posting 3-5 times per week on your blog, and 2-3 times a day on Instagram)
- Engaged and Growing Audience
- Quality and Original Content
- Clean Editorial Design
- Install Google Analytics for your blog so that you have accurate numbers to report.
- Upgrade your blog. My blog was rejected when I was using a standard theme on WordPress.com. After I was rejected, I completely overhauled my blog (converted to WordPress.org, self-hosted with Siteground, upgraded to a Premium theme on the Genesis Framework) and I was immediately accepted.
- Grow your Instagram account and ENGAGE with your followers. Liketoknow.it is a huge part of RewardStyle. As a result, I think that a lot of emphasis is put on your Instagram following AND engagement. Make sure that you are actually interacting with your followers.
- Only apply if you are ready and committed! I have steady commissions coming in from RewardStyle because I consistently post on my blog and social media. Due to the popularity of RewardStyle, you can be removed from the program if you do not earn any commissions for a certain period of time. In addition, if you are rejected, you have to wait a few months before your are allowed to re-apply.
I hope this post about how to get accepted to RewardStyle was helpful. It is such a great affiliate network for lifestyle, fasion and beauty bloggers. Feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com if you would like an invitation or if you have any questions. If you are interested in overhauling your blog, make sure to check out my blog post here about how to start a profitable WordPress blog.
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of those links I earn a small commission. Thank you in advance for supporting my blog.