If you follow me on Snapchat (kateluvsmakeup) then you know I was THRILLED to receive the Clarisonic Mia Fit! I have been using a Clarisonic for years now but was super interested in trying the Mia Fit due to its new shape and size. For those of you that do not know, a Clarisonic is a completely waterproof cleansing device that you can use on your face and body. If you have never used a cleansing device you ABSOLUTELY should – it cleans your skin SO much more deeply than just using your hands.
I enjoy this new design more than the traditional Clarisonic Mia. I really like that it is more compact and “stands up” on it’s own. It looks much prettier on my bathroom counter than my Clarisonic Mia and will be great for travel. Plus, the pink color is just too cute! (It also comes in different shades like this and this if pink is not your thing).
As for performance, it is basically the same as my Clarisonic Mia. The biggest difference is that the Clarisonic Mia Fit comes with 2 settings. One setting that is more gentle and another that is more intense. My Clarisonic Mia did not have any adjustable settings so this was a huge improvement for me. The charging stand for the Mia is also much more compact and has a USB connector. The other thing I really enjoy about Clarisonic is that they make different types of brush heads so you can completely customize your Clarisonic every time you use it:
- Normal – excellent for all skin types
- Sensitive – excellent for sensitive and troubled skin types
- Delicate – excellent for mild exfoliation or very sensitive skin types
- Deep Pore – excellent for oily or large pore skin types
- Acne – excellent for acne-prone skin types
- Radiance – excellent for dullness and uneven skin tone
- Men’s Daily Cleanse Brush Head – I have tried multiple brush heads (Normal, Radiance, Deep Pore, and Acne) and they all do a great job of REALLY getting in there and giving my skin the deep clean that it needs. My skin is never irritated, it just feels “squeaky clean”. If you read my review of the Luna 2 by Foreo here, then you know that the intense vibrations caused my Veritgo to flair up. For some reason, the Clarisonic does not cause me to be dizzy at all (thank goodness).
The one thing to keep in mind is that you have to replace the brush head. It is recommended that you replace it every 3 months but I can go at least 6 months before I feel the need to replace it. (The replacement brush heads cost $44 for a set of 2 or $27 for 1). I typically stock up on the replacement brush heads when Sephora has their VIB sale each year.
I think a Clarisonic (whether it be the Mia or the Mia Fit) is ESSENTIAL in EVERYONE’S collection. Honestly. If you are not using some sort of cleaning device to clean your skin, then I recommend you get one IMMEDIATELY! You can pick up the Mia Fit at Macys (currently on sale for $132!), Ulta, and Sephora. Have you tried the Mia Fit?? What is your favorite Clarisonic brush head?
***SALE ALERT: All models of the Clarisonic are currently MAJORLY on sale (for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale). You can get the Mia for $89 instead of $129, Mia 2 for $118 instead of $169 and the Mia Fit for $153 instead of $219. There are also a few brush head collections on sale here, here and here.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and purchase the product, I’ll receive a small commission.