SALE ALERT: The Clarisonic is currently ON SALE here!!
Investing in skincare is one of the best things that you can do at any age. I am a firm believer that EVERYONE should own a Clarisonic. With that being said, I thought I would discuss the pros and cons of each of the Clarisonic devices to help you decide which one is best for you.
- Most compact (best for travel and small spaces)
- Stands up on it’s own (if you want to store your Clarisonic on your counter, this one looks best)
- Cutest (in my opinion)
- 2 Settings: delicate and power
- Available in white, blue and pink
- Retails for $219
- See my full review here
Obviously, one of the biggest differences between the Clarisonic Mia Fit and the other Clarisonic devices is the shape of the product. The Mia Fit lacks a handle and instead, you place the entire device in the palm of your hand to use it. I think that some people will love this and some people will hate it. I have small hands and find this device to be the least comfortable. However, my husband has large hands and he prefers the Mia Fit.
Bottom Line: I would recommend the Clarisonic Mia Fit for travel or if you have a small space and want to store your Clarisonic neatly on your bathroom counter.
- Less compact than the Mia Fit but more compact than the Smart Profile Uplift
- 2 speeds: delicate and universal
- Available in white, lavender, and pink
- Retails for $169
Bottom Line: This device is the least expensive of the three. I would recommend this product if you really want a Clarisonic with a handle but are on a budget and do not want to splurge on the Smart Profile Uplift.
- Longest and least compact of the 3 devices
- 4 speeds: delicate, universal, powerful, body
- Available in white
- Comes with multiple brush heads (firming massage head, SMART turbo body massage head, and the revitalizing cleanse head)
- Retails for $349
- See my full review here
In my opinion, the Clarisonic Smart Profile Uplift is the best of the three devices. Its handle is the longest and skinniest and fits so comfortably in my hand. It also has a shiny finish (the other two devices have a matte finish) and I find that it is the easiest to keep looking clean.
Bottom Line: This device is very pricey. However, you are basically getting a Clarisonic and an anti-aging device in one. This would be my top recommendation if you can look past the hefty price tag.
These products were received from Clarisonic as press samples. As always, my opinions are 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links. Thank you in advance if you decide to use one of my links to make your purchase (at no additional cost to you). I appreciate your support!